WELCOME TO BEDFORD MEDICAL CENTRE
Bedford Medical is a purpose-built health clinic comprising a group general medical practice, Sam Mc Cauley’s pharmacy, the Mater Private Hospital Heart & Vascular Centre and other associated health professionals.The G.P.’s at Bedford Medical carry on the medical practice established at Bedford Place over 100 years ago.We are proud to continue this tradition of general medical practice.
Patients are asked not to attend the clinic if they have a fever, cough, sore throat, headache or a head cold without first calling the practice in case they might have the Covid-19 virus infection.
Reception staff will ask you when you book an appointment whether you may have been in contact with the virus. This is to protect staff and patients and we appreciate your cooperation.
If you are uncertain about your exposure please telephone us before coming to the surgery.
Alternatively, you can call the HSE Cornavirus line on 1850 241 850.
You can order your prescription in the following ways:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Contact your chemist and ask them to order it on your behalf (you will have to have signed a consent form in the surgery for us to do this)
- Call into the surgery to fill out a prescription request form
- Post in a Bedford Medical Centre request form to:
Bedford Medical Centre
- Request a PIN from Reception and log on to the Prescription link on this website to order the medications that you need.
Your prescription request will be ready for collection 2 days later (and after 2.30pm on the day)
Patients, please note, in the event that you are collecting a prescription for any controlled medications, you are now required to present PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF OF IDENTITY to our reception team.
These prescriptions will only be given to the patient named on the prescription.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Bedford Medical Group