The Doctors and Staff at Bedford Medical Centre are committed to providing high quality personal medical care for all our patients and their families in a safe and comfortable environment.
The objectives of our Complaints policy are:
- To address patient complaints, quickly, effectively and fairly
- To gather all the relevant information involving the parties concerned in a comprehensive manner
- To communicate the conclusion of the complaints procedure clearly to all parties within the specified period of time
- Where appropriate to update our procedures and services and introduce corrective actions to avoid any re-occurrence of any problems identified.
Complaints should be made in writing to the:
Bedford Medical Centre,
Convent Rd., Athlumney,
Navan, Co. Meath
Or by email to email@example.com
Please write a letter clearly outlining
- The date the issue arose
- The person/s involved in dealing with your case
- The problems which arose contributing to your dissatisfaction with the service offered.
Response from Practice Manager:
- The Practice Manager will acknowledge your Complaints correspondence, by telephone or email, on the day the complaint is received.
- The Practice Manager will undertake an internal investigation and gather all the salient facts
- Within 5 working days, you will receive a written report from the Manager, outlining a synopsis of the events.
- Where appropriate, corrective action will be outlined to ensure no further reoccurrence of the problems.
- An opportunity for a meeting with the doctor or staff member may be suggested to conclude matters.
- A written record of the actions taken, and solutions agreed will be kept on file for a period of 12 months.